Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Remove FFA kiking option

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffs View Post
    for EU it should cost less, cuz more hackers there.
    +1 i hope gm will remove this bec i was on room 104-33 and i was kicked at last 30 sec >.<

if they funkick at least make them pay the price for it anyway i suggest to make it with zp like 100zp for votekick.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex97 View Post
    if they funkick at least make them pay the price for it anyway i suggest to make it with zp like 100zp for votekick.
    No, every daily = 800zp so way too cheap.

Make it a 100k vote start or 200k. Too expensive fo ppl who never donates. And to press f11 50k (GP ofxourse not zp)
    DarthVader got DRILLED. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heshgohar View Post
    Crossfire Europe Client is the best .. It has many features.. by the way its suggested alot and still nobody respondes... The thing is they need a voting kick ticket to kick make it GP expensive like 200000 GP or smth like that
    3 month old post so = 12 Infraction points got 4 infraction points for I post in 1 month old thread and he post in 3 month so 12 Infractions points and 12 weeks Read-only

Hmmm for sure we need to solve funkicking issue but not by that way, i conclused that u want the one who kicks to pay zp, that will be a waste of zp bec arx still have hackers, maybe the best way to stop funkicking is to give vip cards wich costs like 50k zp/ month, wich change vote from 9-5/10-6 to 10-4/11-5

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla. View Post
    +1 i hope gm will remove this bec i was on room 104-33 and i was kicked at last 30 sec >.<
    by HishamShadow

Banned
    Did you people felt on your head ? Or is it cause of the global warming ? You give free ZP for dailly missions but expect us to pay with ZP if we wanna kick someone ? This is like ... show me your pussy and i show you my ass .. you give us free ZP but you wanna take it away now by making us pay for a fucking vote kick ? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

So someone starts insulting me in game and i should pay from my own ZP for kicking him ? This is not a good strategy .. think again

PS ! And yeah , there should be no kicking system in FFA . Removing that is easyer then writing a new code for it .
    Last edited by Calin; 09-23-2016 at 05:16 PM. Reason: OS

Special Agent
    Yeah i hate Funkickers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by islam0 View Post
    Yeah i hate Funkickers
    you can find funkickers in every mode and in every crossfire version .. you can do only one thing against this .. play with friends or clanmates and then you wont get kicked so easy .. not implementing a new kick vote system based on ZP/GP .. the one who said that doesn`t know shit about programing and writing code lines .. no offence

no Gp or ZP
    just remove Kick Vote
    And hackers we can report game
    but kicked good player at last 3s of game that is very bad than any hack
    so pls remove it and hackers we will report them

why i dont know
    Last edited by narmar99; 09-24-2016 at 12:28 AM.