Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remove FFA kiking option

useless post
    no action will take in this thread only close
    GMs made new punish for funkickers and thats all we need just let your friend take ss while you being kicked and GMs will punish the fun kicker
    thats all we need nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by [Fusion] View Post
    Hmmm for sure we need to solve funkicking issue but not by that way, i conclused that u want the one who kicks to pay zp, that will be a waste of zp bec arx still have hackers, maybe the best way to stop funkicking is to give vip cards wich costs like 50k zp/ month, wich change vote from 9-5/10-6 to 10-4/11-5
    Wtb this ?

Quote Originally Posted by storage View Post
    useless post
    no action will take in this thread only close
    GMs made new punish for funkickers and thats all we need just let your friend take ss while you being kicked and GMs will punish the fun kicker
    thats all we need nothing more

ok
    thanks

Iam uqsy*kami

Quote Originally Posted by supahuman17 View Post
    Im done. Just fcking remove it already. All the the modes but fcking FFA. No way in hell. People just fcking kik for no fcking reason. just for personal mental issues, fcking brainless boxes. Example kiking reasons :

1.They suck ass. and just kik the best player in there.
    2.Can't accept that there's someone better.
    3.They want the ACE and kik the player who's close to him
    4.They're just fcking idiots

like i cant even play FFA anymore. I havent finished a FFA in a week. They kik me the first 2min I play it. Now what is the point of having that kik option in FFA?
    you better think about removing. cuz this shit is gonna get old real fcking quick, you best believe that.
    They should take all vote kik off specially ffa. I even get kik in hmx mode like wdf = =, uqsy*kami to good @[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jota31 View Post
    They should take all vote kik off specially ffa. I even get kik in hmx mode like wdf = =, uqsy*kami to good @[email protected]
    No need to spam in old threads please
    As i said report anyone who fun kicked you by take ss while kicking you ( approved kick 10/6 ) then the punishment will be