Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Tungaste News!

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Banned BYE!
    Posts
    3,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungaste View Post
    It's Tungaste News look at the main post

    the new:
    Lol? And why you do that? xd

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Smilegate Office, China
    Posts
    1,599
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Hashim View Post
    Lol? And why you do that? xd
    For it's a new rule

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffs View Post
    There is tungaste news at BBC ?
    Ofc what did you think

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Smilegate Office, China
    Posts
    1,599
    1 Month later Tungaste news is back at bbc television

  4. #24
    Moderator Savitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Tartu [EE]
    Posts
    4,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungaste View Post
    1 Month later Tungaste news is back at bbc television
    oh god.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Smilegate Office, China
    Posts
    1,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffs View Post
    oh god.

  6. #26
    Moderator Savitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Tartu [EE]
    Posts
    4,074
    I have been playing this game, it was about finding stuff or something.
    i have to say that it was boring

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Smilegate Office, China
    Posts
    1,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffs View Post
    I have been playing this game, it was about finding stuff or something.
    i have to say that it was boring
    Did you get the name from there?

  8. #28
    Moderator Savitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Tartu [EE]
    Posts
    4,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungaste View Post
    Did you get the name from there?
    No. i don't even remember where. Been used that code name 14 year or more.
    in windows xp/vista/7 there was song/artist already in peoples computer. Little google time and here it is.


  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Smilegate Office, China
    Posts
    1,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffs View Post
    No. i don't even remember where. Been used that code name 14 year or more.
    in windows xp/vista/7 there was song/artist already in peoples computer. Little google time and here it is.


    hahahahhaha i remember this logo at my old pc windows 7 2010

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Smilegate Office, China
    Posts
    1,599
    UPdated!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •