Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Any news about the update?

  1. #1
    Commander [Fusion]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    MARS !
    Posts
    1,180

    Question Any news about the update?

    Hey arx community I was asking if anyone of staffs give us any news of the update we are waiting for it from August

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Saturn
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by [Fusion] View Post
    Hey arx community I was asking if anyone of staffs give us any news of the update we are waiting for it from August
    should be today

  3. #3
    Commander piratas98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Executor
    Posts
    1,074
    i think its friday or saturday this week :v

  4. #4
    Liquidator rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    3,109
    next eternity?
    DarthVader got DRILLED. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)



  5. #5
    Veteran Hellokitty..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    кек
    Posts
    782
    It gona hurt if they add new characters, specially one i waited for a long time. While i cant play.

  6. #6
    Moderator Savitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Tartu [EE]
    Posts
    4,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellokitty.. View Post
    It gona hurt if they add new characters, specially one i waited for a long time. While i cant play.
    Maybe will be in capsules like in original VN client.

  7. #7
    Veteran Hellokitty..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    кек
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffs View Post
    Maybe will be in capsules like in original VN client.
    Yes its where they must be.

  8. #8
    Commander storage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    1,102
    there will be gold melees crate : [axe , kukri , katana ] GOLD
    waiting it ))

  9. #9
    soon

  10. #10
    Commander piratas98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Executor
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    soon
    soon soon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •