Thread: Server problems !! Ping

Server problems !! Ping

Can someone please help me with my problem ?? while im playing i constantly get very high ping up to 4000 ... someone know what this is ?? please help me !

Quote Originally Posted by HellzBellz View Post
    Can someone please help me with my problem ?? while im playing i constantly get very high ping up to 4000 ... someone know what this is ?? please help me !
    When you close "updater.exe" thorugh task manager, still the same ?

Location ? Speed that provider provides for you ?
    What server you play in ?

hi , never had this problem before , all worked fine but on 1day this problem started and i did nothing diffrent then before , uninstalled and reinstalled the game couple times but still got the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffs View Post
    When you close "updater.exe" thorugh task manager, still the same ?

Location ? Speed that provider provides for you ?
    What server you play in ?
    Congratulations on getting moderator Scruffs, shame I quit when I did otherwise I would've taken the opportunity from you joking lol. good to see you got what you wanted bro!

Also, relative to the thread...
    Make sure you have closed all unecessary applications that will take a lot of your download usage such as torrents etc.
    You may need to upgrade your broadband package if you have a low download speed, and your location as Scruffs said may not get very good ping with the server locations.

Quote Originally Posted by iCarnage View Post
    Congratulations on getting moderator Scruffs, shame I quit when I did otherwise I would've taken the opportunity from you joking lol. good to see you got what you wanted bro!

Also, relative to the thread...
    Make sure you have closed all unecessary applications that will take a lot of your download usage such as torrents etc.
    You may need to upgrade your broadband package if you have a low download speed, and your location as Scruffs said may not get very good ping with the server locations.
    Finally someone is this forum answers a good answer instead of SPAMMERS "HISHAMSPAMMER HH OK MASRY"

i used to play everyday and it all worked fine , but on a day it started to happen i didnt change anything on my internet or provider , someone had the same problem and he said that when the game updated it was gone and it was back to normal , quit a shame that i cant play normally now if you know that i bought alot op zp , i hope it will fix soon cuz i wanna play and its not just a waste off money ...

and also my attendance check doesnt work and if i play Crossfire NA i got no problems so it proberly isnt my internet or provider , pff ... i really want it fixed cuz i wanna buy some more vips and play .

i used to play everyday and it all worked fine , but on a day it started to happen i didnt change anything on my internet or provider , someone had the same problem and he said that when the game updated it was gone and it was back to normal , quit a shame that i cant play normally now if you know that i bought alot op zp , i hope it will fix soon cuz i wanna play and its not just a waste off money ...
    and also my attendance check doesnt work and if i play Crossfire NA i got no problems so it proberly isnt my internet or provider , pff ... i really want it fixed cuz i wanna buy some more vips and play .
    Unless you have downloaded some vital programmes that are required for your computer to run, I would recommend doing a rollback on your computer and going back to the last restore date that gave you a good ping. It could be an application recently installed that is now affecting your usage. I understand it is a pain but these things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by elzeeR. View Post
    Finally someone is this forum answers a good answer instead of SPAMMERS "HISHAMSPAMMER HH OK MASRY"
    Thanks, It's nice to see people appreciate it as much as I do.

Banned
    Your ping was Good today when you beat my ass off

i was with you in Festival but i couldnt play well because i'm sick and i cannot move my right arm good but your ping was good

you only lagged on time when i stabbed you 3 times