Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AGL team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IamJunior. View Post
    I won't even comment how stupid you sound.
    When I ban u , u'll twice before u insult me again , bytheway Jasna is so hot
    Last edited by _Blocker; 05-24-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Blocker View Post
    When I ban u , u'll twice before u insult me again , bytheway Jasna is so hot
    Ban me, go ahead, i won't think twice. You are playing tournament "for fun" asking me to join your team so you could win agl and now pretending you are playing "for fun" with your team is just pathetic. Btw. you mention my sister one more time i'll find you and break your neck with my bare hands and I'll fucking nuke your whole country you fucking piece of shit
    Junior.

My new ign: [Jr]Lollipop

Banned
    Ban me, go ahead, i won't think twice. You are playing tournament "for fun" asking me to join your team so you could win agl and now pretending you are playing "for fun" with your team is just pathetic. Btw. you mention my sister one more time i'll find you and break your neck with my bare hands and I'll fucking nuke your whole country you fucking piece of shit
    don't forget to get Jasna with u

Banned
    Calm down pls..

- - - Updated - - -

don't forget to get Jasna with u
    mi4 3eeb enk tgeb seret o5to?

Well if he wasn't such a dickhead maybe this could have been avoided, no one forced him to comment under my thread asking about players. He begged me over facebook to play for them so we could come to finals of agl and win it and now he's gonna pretend like he's done nothing and besides mentioning my sister for what reason? What did I do to him? nothing, he'll take consequences from me if he pisses me one more time.

Edit: im cool, he has no reason to mention my family members here, in this case my sister, i'll kill him i swear to jesus.
    Junior.

Banned
    Well if he wasn't such a dickhead maybe this could have been avoided, no one forced him to comment under my thread asking about players. He begged me over facebook to play for them so we could come to finals of agl and win it and now he's gonna pretend like he's done nothing and besides mentioning my sister for what reason? What did I do to him? nothing, he'll take consequences from me if he pisses me one more time.

Edit: im cool, he has no reason to mention my family members here, in this case my sister, i'll kill him i swear to jesus.
    Still w8ing for u and Jasna , can't stand anymore

Banned
    ppl in my strict is more than all yr country ppl , keep calm and send my hello to Jasna

Damn, blocker so fucking rude dude are you seriously, get some damn respect bruh. Why do you talk about peoples sister
    Nickname Lasco
    Clan Djibouti
    Rank Second Lieutenant 7

I'm not here for make any drama, Please!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasco View Post
    Damn, blocker so fucking rude dude are you seriously, get some damn respect bruh. Why do you talk about peoples sister
    I regret doing it , but after what he had said , I believe I'm not

- - - Updated - - -

I never did if before and I won't , But this guy needs to learn a lesson

- - - Updated - - -

+ I didn't mention that she's his sister , she might be s1 esle , get it?

I regret doing it , but after what he had said , I believe I'm not

- - - Updated - - -

I never did if before and I won't , But this guy needs to learn a lesson

- - - Updated - - -

+ I didn't mention that she's his sister , she might be s1 esle , get it?

What lesson should I learn? You being some kind of a two faced kiddo hiding on facebook behind some picture and can't reveal yourself and then blocking me as if i can't find you? Or the kind of a guy who first begs me to join then comes here and acts like I want to win AGL?Of course I would like to win, anyone who participates(better teams) would like to win, so would you and you can't deny it so stop pretending to "play for fun" because you'll probably tryhard so much you won't even leave base from BL side just to make some frags and win. pathetic and lame.
    You mentioned my sister's name, you know it, I know it but they don't, now they do, there was never a reason to even mention anyone else because you came and you commented on my thread, remember that.
    Junior.