Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Gatling vip opinions?

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    50
    It's hella crazy

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by piratas98 View Post
    Its infernal dragon.
    If you read about this shit in CF wikia, you can find what this vvip will place in Noble Class

  3. #13
    Warrior ILYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Defqon.1
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderFined View Post
    If you read about this shit in CF wikia, you can find what this vvip will place in Noble Class
    this is a normal vip such as rpk and thompson, there might be a noble version of it coming after but for now its just a normal new vip
    ERROR 404: Signature Not Available

  4. #14
    Soldier pandaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by piratas98 View Post
    If it comes here i may take it and make some funny moments with it
    yea im pretty sure about that kk

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ILYM View Post
    this is a normal vip such as rpk and thompson, there might be a noble version of it coming after but for now its just a normal new vip
    NOBLE is not bad vvip, but bit worse than VICTOR and cheaper than fucking VICTOR. We have many VICTOR-vvips, 1 NOBLE and 0 IRIS (in our client)

  6. #16
    Veteran GiantFlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Trolling Fusion
    Posts
    628
    Fast Shoot speed, Fast reload, Fast switch, melee attack, OP attack damage, what else you want ? Why not ?

  7. #17
    Warrior ILYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Defqon.1
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantFlux View Post
    Fast Shoot speed, Fast reload, Fast switch, melee attack, OP attack damage, what else you want ? Why not ?
    thompson has everything u said (except knife) and its shit (same goes for rpk) all the 3 suck
    ERROR 404: Signature Not Available

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •