Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: No sound

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    07
    Posts
    17

    No sound

    I don't hear any footstep sound in any map, all other sound are working, I have redownloaded and reinstalled cf, didn't worked..

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    07
    Posts
    17
    what's this, are u all sleeping ?
    or do i need to say the word help?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,452
    check the sound in the game options .

    PS . Crossfire doesnt officially support windows 8 , 8.1 or latest . As far as i understood you are using windows 10 and your error was reported long time ago and there are no fixes yet for footstep . The issue might be connected to audio codecs that are not installed. You might be able to solve this issue when installing the newest windows media player (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...s-media-player).

    Also update directx and net framework.


    If nothing of this works then downgrade to windows 7 on x64 and everything will work fine.

    Do this please and let me know about your progress .
    Last edited by Calin; 08-12-2017 at 02:52 PM.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    07
    Posts
    17
    I updated my PC as u suggested (last two options only), it didn't worked, I didn't found media player for Windows 10 , I'm reinstalling my windows right now

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav07 View Post
    I updated my PC as u suggested (last two options only), it didn't worked, I didn't found media player for Windows 10 , I'm reinstalling my windows right now
    reinstalling the same version of windows wont help mate ... downgrade to Win 7 on x64 or x32 and everything will run as it should .This Thread will remain open till you solve your problem . I am here all day
    Last edited by Calin; 08-12-2017 at 04:59 PM.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    07
    Posts
    17
    Ok, thanks for the reply

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav07 View Post
    Ok, thanks for the reply
    Thats why i`m here That`s why this forum was created . Now do what i said please and let us know about the progress . Unfortunatelly there is no other fix for your issue then downgrade to Win 7 for now . Crossfire will have other updates wich will includ fixes for Windows 8 or latest but i cant tell you when they will be . Another thing you can do if you have a big HDD or more partitions on same HDD is installing Win 7 on another partition or HDD and then install Crossfire there .. so you can keep your belowed Windows 10 also But i dont recomand it .

  8. #8
    Special Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Calin View Post
    Thats why i`m here That`s why this forum was created . Now do what i said please and let us know about the progress . Unfortunatelly there is no other fix for your issue then downgrade to Win 7 for now . Crossfire will have other updates wich will includ fixes for Windows 8 or latest but i cant tell you when they will be . Another thing you can do if you have a big HDD or more partitions on same HDD is installing Win 7 on another partition or HDD and then install Crossfire there .. so you can keep your belowed Windows 10 also But i dont recomand it .
    u help people to get forum mod not because u are kind
    iGN:[B]eAsT.-
    clan:KnifeRz

  9. #9
    Moderator Thor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    890
    Quote Originally Posted by moodi2003 View Post
    u help people to get forum mod not because u are kind
    it's not a bad thing actually,he tries to help the users here

    doesn't matter he want to be a mod or not, don't forget that this mods was a normal users in someday, but when you tries to make yourself a useful, this will make you a great man


    Thread closed.
    Last edited by Thor.; 08-12-2017 at 07:49 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •