View Poll Results: Agree to remove this rule(s)?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

8 61.54%
  • No.

5 38.46%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Share account

Banned

Share account

why not removing this rule?
    i know to prevent someone to hack on your account and you get banned by him ik blablabla..

but why? everyone MUST share account in any game.
    lets say sharing accounts is on your own risk, the staff aren't responsible if who you share with ''Hacks'' do ''glitchs'' OR even ''steal'' your account and those things.
    and upgrade your website login system.
    Upgrade what?
    maybe if someone i share was is pathetic and wants to steal my account and for sure egyptians dumbs dont use mails (type any shit) make a password for logging in game and another password for logging in website to prevent account stealing.
    or just make the website require email verification to change password.

NOTE : For those no-life who say ''You're dreaming this isnt happening to arxgaming and will never happen''
    Shut up, leave forum and relax and don't post shits this is seriously a suggestion not a shitpost, GET A LIFE.

and remove selling accounts ban rule, it's useless after this suggestion.

p.s if you select no may i know why you don't want to remove this rule?

Question : How will this change anything?

Answer : reduce bans and let players share accounts each other, play safely and not to worry about bans.

Question2 : what about who got banned by share account?

Answer : well the thing that should happen that ALL accounts should be unblocked OR keep them locked and start the new rule normally.
    Last edited by Carbonite; 08-15-2017 at 08:00 AM.

From sharing to selling account

FAT -1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderFined View Post
    From sharing to selling account

FAT -1
    ٍSo what? if sold the buyer will play.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonite View Post
    i know to prevent someone to hack on your account and you get banned by him ik blablabla..

lets say sharing accounts is on your own risk, the staff aren't responsible if who you share with ''Hacks'' do ''glitchs'' OR even ''steal'' your account and those things.
    Upgrade what?
    maybe if someone i share was is pathetic and wants to steal my account and for sure egyptians dumbs dont use mails (type any shit) make a password for logging in game and another password for logging in website to prevent account stealing.

NOTE : For those no-life who say ''You're dreaming this isnt happening to arxgaming and will never happen''
    Shut up, leave forum and relax and don't post shits this is seriously a suggestion not a shitpost, GET A LIFE.

Answer : reduce bans and let players share accounts each other, play safely and not to worry about bans.

Answer : well the thing that should happen that ALL accounts should be unblocked OR keep them locked and start the new rule normally.
    W lma enta 3awz el nas t3ml share acount MN 8er mta5od ban 3aml report fya leeh 3la El 3mom da m4 mwdo3na bs Ana mwaf2k 3la Ely enta bt2olo +1 bs 3mtn ay 7d 3awz y3ml share account lazm ykono byl3bo 3la nfs el pc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by salppex? View Post
    W lma enta 3awz el nas t3ml share acount MN 8er mta5od ban 3aml report fya leeh 3la El 3mom da m4 mwdo3na bs Ana mwaf2k 3la Ely enta bt2olo +1 bs 3mtn ay 7d 3awz y3ml share account lazm ykono byl3bo 3la nfs el pc
    34an tshtmny kways 3la el facebook ya 7lw

w nfs el pc leh da mo3zm el share account bykono so7ab mn 3l FaceBook w saknen bo3ad 3an b3d, w fkrt nfs el computer bsbb enk share m3 HeshGohar. fa m3rofa w bardo btdy ban

ٍSo what? if sold the buyer will play.
    Normal projects do not allow share account

Banned
    34an tshtmny kways 3la el facebook ya 7lw

w nfs el pc leh da mo3zm el share account bykono so7ab mn 3l FaceBook w saknen bo3ad 3an b3d, w fkrt nfs el computer bsbb enk share m3 HeshGohar. fa m3rofa w bardo btdy ban
    bs ya 7pp hat dlel eny 3aml m3ah share enta t3ban da hesham awta 5l2 rabna lma btlob mno tlb 3omro mby3mlo da sakn gamby w ana 3arfo w b3den asln ana makn4 3ndy fb w lsa 3aml fb mn 1 week w ba3t add l Thor. es2lo hwa hy2olk ah el fb bta3y lsa gded bla4 hbl wenby da enta t3ban f45ola 7ta w enta btkdb w fe 7aga lw ana asln 3aml share acc m3 hesham m3 eny m4 3aml m3ah asln hwa kda kda byl3b m3aya fe nfs el cyber talma nfs el pc w mafe4 report m3molna yb2a mafe4 7d loh 3ndna 7aga 7ta el GM zat nfso ro7 el3b b3ed ya 4atr

Special Agent

Upgrade what?

And ppl who paid for their unban what about them they have been screwed if others will get free unban or ppl who will share wont get banned
    im not againest the sugg but its complicated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moodi2003 View Post
    And ppl who paid for their unban what about them they have been screwed if others will get free unban or ppl who will share wont get banned
    im not againest the sugg but its complicated.
    not a problem as the suggestion wasn't there before.

Banned
    up