Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: next event sugg

Recruit

Lightbulb next event sugg

hey guys lately the events are so boring and the last event is so bad
    since that the game dropped of player you must make
    interesting event so the offline players could do it and the current player well not get bored as i

Quote Originally Posted by omarfarouk0 View Post
    hey guys lately the events are so boring and the last event is so bad
    since that the game dropped of player you must make
    interesting event so the offline players could do it and the current player well not get bored as i

Dude all the time event come hard but its (events) that mean you must do it to get your prizes

But If You see event in cfarx is possible to do not like cf na

In cfna last event was playing 20 day for about 20 game per day

+1 For Making Good and easy event for offline players
    #Make_ARX_Great_Again
    Clan : -Æ-Spørtes•
    Subscribe to My YouTube Channel

how to get players to play arx (egys espeacialy)
    1 - play 6 hours get 40 crates
    2 - make 800 kills sd and get 40 crates
    3 - make event with temporary vip (thomspon/rpk would be the best to get "players")

i agree this event is not the best but yeah its free so why not i already spined 10 crates and i have 30 more + i lost some hours of crates on the 1st day, it might look hard but its pretty ez im going to end the event with probably +60 crates
    ERROR 404: Signature Not Available

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by ILYM View Post
    how to get players to play arx (egys espeacialy)
    1 - play 6 hours get 40 crates
    2 - make 800 kills sd and get 40 crates
    3 - make event with temporary vip (thomspon/rpk would be the best to get "players")

i agree this event is not the best but yeah its free so why not i already spined 10 crates and i have 30 more + i lost some hours of crates on the 1st day, it might look hard but its pretty ez im going to end the event with probably +60 crates

About VIP thing about 30% Egyptian players doesn't care about it
    I WAS born SICK-

But I love It..

Quote Originally Posted by omarfarouk0 View Post
    About VIP thing about 30% Egyptian players doesn't care about it
    make event with thompson vip and u will see
    ERROR 404: Signature Not Available

Quote Originally Posted by ILYM View Post
    make event with thompson vip and u will see
    7 out of 10 egys cant buy a vvip because we all know the economy there is fucked up and people dont have money and i dont want to insult anyone but this is the truth .. only a few players can afford to waste money on this game and the other ammount of players need to play from internet cafes cause they cant afford to buy a decent internet connection for there homes because a good internet connection is very expansive there and i dont blame them .. when i was a kid i (ages ago) i also played from internet caffes because i didn`t had internet at home .. i had but it was like 250 kbs at his top speed . And trust me omarfarouk0 ..egy`s care about vvips cause a good weapon can make a diffrence with all the lag they have .. if you play with 200+ ping with a normal m4a1 you have 1/100 chance to get a positive score in a game .. but a vvip will make a diffrence .. And yes ... make an event with thompson vip and you will see 90% of the egyptian players online , trying to get it .

PS ! No offence to Egyptian players ..

Special Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Calin View Post
    7 out of 10 egys cant buy a vvip because we all know the economy there is fucked up and people dont have money and i dont want to insult anyone but this is the truth .. only a few players can afford to waste money on this game and the other ammount of players need to play from internet cafes cause they cant afford to buy a decent internet connection for there homes because a good internet connection is very expansive there and i dont blame them .. when i was a kid i (ages ago) i also played from internet caffes because i didn`t had internet at home .. i had but it was like 250 kbs at his top speed . And trust me omarfarouk0 ..egy`s care about vvips cause a good weapon can make a diffrence with all the lag they have .. if you play with 200+ ping with a normal m4a1 you have 1/100 chance to get a positive score in a game .. but a vvip will make a diffrence .. And yes ... make an event with thompson vip and you will see 90% of the egyptian players online , trying to get it .

PS ! No offence to Egyptian players ..
    look who is talking.. a player who hasnot spend money for school or for zp ur english sucks af,bro

Quote Originally Posted by moodi2003 View Post
    look who is talking.. a player who hasnot spend money for school or for zp ur english sucks af,bro
    No dude .. i spend my money for bills and living .. but you idiot have everything from your mother right ? Even the meals are done by her .. and about school .. hope you will live enough to have my years of school and studies because for now i have probably more then double your age . And about my english .. i speak and write fluent in 4 languages .. you know any except your native one ? About money spent for vvips .. i bought Veronica 5 vvips in 1 month .. you will need 6 months for 5 vvips . I dont need any vip .. i can buy them all till September , but why ?
    Last edited by Calin; 08-18-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Special Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Calin View Post
    No dude .. i spend my money for bills and living .. but you idiot have everything from your mother right ? Even the meals are done by her .. and about school .. hope you will live enough to have my years of school and studies because for now i have probably more then double your age . And about my english .. i speak and write fluent in 4 languages .. you know any except your native one ?
    1st i live with my bro....i speak english french arabic german so double my age and still same haha

Quote Originally Posted by moodi2003 View Post
    1st i live with my bro....i speak english french arabic german so double my age and still same haha
    I dont give a damn fuck with who you are living with and what languages you speak .. you interfered with offtopic in here and this thread isn`t your business at all .. And stop it now .