View Poll Results: hmmm...what do u think !

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • agree

5 35.71%
  • disagree

9 64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: re-AGL3

you can suck dick. i dont know why did you do that post, couse you didnt have any chances against CIS teams
    Last edited by vinmark17; 09-05-2017 at 08:19 PM.
    ign: Krissstofers aKa S0lek
    TOP 2 AWT team Kristinka
    TOP 2 AGL team GeForce
    TOP 3 AGL 2 team GeForce

TOP 1 AGL 3 team GeForce

playing Cross Fire since 10.01.2011

Studying Pharmacy at Greenwich University
    Quote Originally Posted by vinmark17 View Post
    you can suck dick. i dont know why did you do that post, couse you didnt have any chances against CIS teams
    I believe I didn't mention u in this thread , and I see no reason for u to insult me
    And for sure, I was going to kick yr ass in that competition , but unfortunately , me and my squad were in vacation "resort" , so please show some respect and never insult me again , am not a 13 years old , I just got accepted at a university u can't join it even in yr poor dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Specter View Post
    Nah, S&D competitively-wise isn't same when it's played 3v3. I mean, yeah, the concept is the same but less people, less action, tactics, smoke/flashes e.t.c. will make the game less interesting and competitive (and fun too). The interesting thing is that getting more than 5 people will either cause the map to be too cluttered or make the game drag for way too long, which is unacceptable for FPS.

Just my two cents, while we are at it: instead, admins/mods/whoever's responsible for community events could make a major/minor tournament system, where former isn't played very often (looking at you, AGL) and the latter is quite frequent. They could also use this so called "system" to experiment with some original tourneys, like 3v3 TDM, 1v1 OHK Crossroad (off topic: did Dart fix that mode or he left it as it is?) or even single elimination version of S&D tournament. Options are limitless.
    First of all , I'm rlly so glad to see y again brother ,
    Second , ofc yr right.. But , it's not easy to get 32 teams with 7 players for each (5 main + 2 sub)
    I believe 32 teams with 3 players for each is all what we need to get an awesome competition which will fire up the game

Quote Originally Posted by Lynch View Post
    First of all , I'm rlly so glad to see y again brother ,
    Glad to meet you too.

Second , ofc yr right.. But , it's not easy to get 32 teams with 7 players for each (5 main + 2 sub)
    I know what you mean there. First of all, subs shouldn't be forced, since the playerbase is so low nowadays (as you've mentioned). But that doesn't mean that random stand-in's who hook up into the game as it's about to begin will be allowed.
    And for the 17th-31st team, there're bye-rounds existing for a reason.

I believe 32 teams with 3 players for each is all what we need to get an awesome competition which will fire up the game
    As I've said, this should be kept only for minor tournaments. Humble opinion. On a side note, while we are at it: I'd be really, really glad to host these events (w/ streams) once I'll be able to set up new PC and rent a flat. Somewhere approximately in 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Specter View Post

As I've said, this should be kept only for minor tournaments. Humble opinion. On a side note, while we are at it: I'd be really, really glad to host these events (w/ streams) once I'll be able to set up new PC and rent a flat. Somewhere approximately in 4 months.
    Good luck buddy
    I dunno why , but since I knew y in this game , and u have gained all my respect ,
    "Noble Player" xD
    Lynchick

The ting goes SkraaAaAa ... pap pap pap ka ka ka
    7 years CF & CS Player