View Poll Results: hmmm...what do u think !

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • agree

5 35.71%
  • disagree

9 64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: re-AGL3

Studying Pharmacy at Greenwich University

Smile re-AGL3

title says it all..
    But this time we can make it with 32 teams , with only 3 players per team
    Lynchick

7 years CF & CS Player

Wait AGL 4

Studying Pharmacy at Greenwich University
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderFined View Post
    Wait AGL 4
    no one had the chance to play in the AGL3 , for sure me and my signed up in , but we couldn't play as we all were in vacations..
    Lynchick

7 years CF & CS Player

i have np but i want to add alg3 guns to gp again please i finish the update when they remove it !!
    #Make_ARX_Great_Again
    Clan : -Æ-Spørtes•
    Subscribe to My YouTube Channel

Nah, S&D competitively-wise isn't same when it's played 3v3. I mean, yeah, the concept is the same but less people, less action, tactics, smoke/flashes e.t.c. will make the game less interesting and competitive (and fun too). The interesting thing is that getting more than 5 people will either cause the map to be too cluttered or make the game drag for way too long, which is unacceptable for FPS.

Just my two cents, while we are at it: instead, admins/mods/whoever's responsible for community events could make a major/minor tournament system, where former isn't played very often (looking at you, AGL) and the latter is quite frequent. They could also use this so called "system" to experiment with some original tourneys, like 3v3 TDM, 1v1 OHK Crossroad (off topic: did Dart fix that mode or he left it as it is?) or even single elimination version of S&D tournament. Options are limitless.
    Last edited by Specter; 09-05-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Specter View Post
    Nah, S&D competitively-wise isn't same when it's played 3v3. I mean, yeah, the concept is the same but less people, less action, tactics, smoke/flashes e.t.c. will make the game less interesting and competitive (and fun too). The interesting thing is that getting more than 5 people will either cause the map to be too cluttered or make the game drag for way too long, which is unacceptable for FPS.

Just my two cents, while we are at it: instead, admins/mods/whoever's responsible for community events could make a major/minor tournament system, where former isn't played very often (looking at you, AGL) and the latter is quite frequent. They could also use this so called "system" to experiment with some original tourneys, like 3v3 TDM, 1v1 OHK Crossroad (off topic: did Dart fix that mode or he left it as it is?) or even single elimination version of S&D tournament. Options are limitless.

5v5 not bad.

Welcome Specter..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gokhan55600 View Post

5v5 not bad.

Welcome Specter..
    He is back!

Quote Originally Posted by Specter View Post

Спектр, будешь возвращать модерку себе?

Quote Originally Posted by UnderFined View Post
    Спектр, будешь возвращать модерку себе?
    Не раньше зимы. Я там у Хишама на стенке по полочкам разложил, почему.

hahahha I love that mode in EM when it was 1 shot d.e gold now it is an ugly wep xd but still cool

✨ Nickname: [H]aribo.

Clan: Destroys